PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: The central and state governments run many schemes to help the farmers of the country. One of those schemes is named PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Through this scheme, the Modi government gives financial assistance of Rs 6,000 to the farmers’ account every year. The government transfers these 6,000 rupees to the account of farmers in total 3 installments. Till now the government has released 11 installments of this scheme and people are waiting for its 12th installment (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Installment). Its last installment was released on 31 May 2022. It has more than 10 crore beneficiaries across the country.
Many farmers found ineligible
There are about 2.85 crore farmers beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Yojana in the country’s largest state Uttar Pradesh. For some time, the government has been identifying such farmers who are ineligible for the scheme and are taking advantage of the scheme. In the verification report released by the government in the last few days, about 21 lakh farmers have been found ineligible for the scheme so far. In such a situation, the names of these farmers will be deducted from the list of the scheme.
Along with this, the previous installments will also be recovered from them. Along with this, the local administration has checked the data of a total of 1.51 crore farmers and uploaded it on the Kisan Portal (PM Kisan Portal). The process of uploading the data of other farmers is also being checked and completed. In such a situation, soon after completing this entire process, ineligible farmers will be excluded from this list.
These people will not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana-
- Both the wife and husband will not get the benefit of the scheme together.
- Both father and son cannot take advantage of the scheme at the same time.
- After the death of a farmer, the family of the farmer will not get its benefit. The family will have to register again.
- EPFO or the person filing ITR will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- A person with a constitutional post will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The government employee will also not get the benefit of the scheme.
- If you get a pension of more than Rs 10,000, then you will also not get the benefit of the scheme.
In this way check your name in the list
1. If you want to check your name in the list of this scheme, then first you click on its official website.
2. Here you have to click on the Beneficiary List under the Farmer Corner on the right side.
3. After this, you should have some important information like name, aadhaar number etc.
4. Check your name in this list.