Image Credit source: Symbolic picture
Zomato says that this feature is a safe way to transact, users will be able to secure their account with the help of security pin. How to enable Zomato UPI feature and is this feature rolled out for all customers? Let’s know.
This is the way to activate Zomato UPI
- If you also want to use this UPI service of Zomato, then first of all you people have to open your Zomato app.
- After opening the Zomato app, you have to go to the profile section, after that scroll down to the bottom, here you will see the Zomato UPI section.
- In the Zomato UPI section, you will also see the option of activating the people. You will be able to create your UPI ID according to your wish.
- After activating the Zomato UPI ID, you people will have to verify your mobile number. If you have two SIM cards in your phone, then you will get the option to choose the SIM ie choose the number which is linked with your bank.
- After this you will be asked to choose a bank account so that you can make the payment immediately.
Is Zomato UPI service available to all?
For the information of the people, let us tell you that Zomato’s UPI service is currently visible only to selected users. You can find out whether you have received this service or not by going to the profile section of the app.
The company says that this feature will be rolled out to all users on a large scale soon, as well as Jomato is preparing to join hands with other banks as well.
Although it is difficult to say how many users have got this feature, but it is expected that the company has just released this feature for users with Zomato Gold membership.