There are many great features available in Instagram. With their help, this social media platform can be used easily. The company keeps on bringing new features from time to time to woo the users and make the app even more useful. This is the reason why the popularity of this short video platform is increasing with time. With the help of this app, you can not only post photos but also talk to people.
Many times it happens that you post on Instagram, but after some time want to hide it from all the users. That’s why you delete it. However, the app does come with a feature that lets you hide Instagram posts from your followers and see them whenever you want without deleting them. The name of this feature is Archive. Yes, like WhatsApp , this feature is also available in Instagram. Using this, you can save your post by hiding it from other users without deleting it. If you do not know how to use this feature then read this article. Here’s the complete way to use it.
How to use Instagram’s Archive feature
- First of all open Instagram app on your device.
- After this click on the profile icon given at the bottom of the right side.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and click on the post you want to hide.
- Then click on the 3 dot icon above.
- Here you will see the option of Archive.
- By clicking on it, that post will disappear from your profile.
You can see the archive post here
- Please return to the home page to view this archived post.
- Then click on the profile icon.
- Now the option of Archive will be available. Click on this.