Facebook Reels: Like TikTok and Instagram, now Facebook users will also be able to create reels. Facebook has started its Reels feature for making short videos. The company is going to provide this feature in more than 150 countries to give a tough turn to TikTok. With the help of this, people will now be able to make reels on Facebook like Instagram.
This feature can be used on both Android and iOS devices. Just like Instagram, using the Facebook Reels feature is also very easy. Just as users create reels on Instagram, they can now create reels on Facebook as well. You can create Facebook Reels by following the easy steps mentioned here.
- First of all go to Facebook app on your mobile.
- As soon as you open the app, you will see the option of Reel at the front next to the Rooms, Groups and Live sections.
- You will have to give access to the camera as soon as you click on the reel. After that click on Allow Access.
- After this, you can also create a new video and add any video from the gallery.
- To add a clip from the gallery, swipe up and click on the red dot appearing on the screen to create a new video.
- Then after shooting the video, add music to the video by clicking on the music icon on the right side of the screen.
- Also, you can add stickers by clicking on the stickers icon coming at number three.
- Now click on the Next button coming at the bottom of the right side.
- Share it by writing the description here. You can also save it by clicking on the Save button.
Globally Launched Feature
Meta told on social media that this feature has been launched globally. This will be a new source of earning for the creators. This feature was rolled out for Facebook last year.