- First sale of Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge
- You will get more than one offers
- Many deals will be available in the sale
New Delhi. Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge It has been launched in India a few days back. This phone has been introduced with 120W fast charging support. Its first sale will be held from January 12. By the way, its price starts from Rs 26,999 for 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. But it can be bought for as low as Rs 4,000. So let’s know how.
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge price and offers: Its 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at Rs 26,999. At the same time, the price of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is Rs 28,999. The company has given a discount of Rs 1,500 on it under the New Year offer. Also, a discount of Rs 2,500 will be given on payment by SBI card. Overall, the price of this phone will be reduced by Rs 4,000. After this, this phone can be purchased for Rs 22,999 and Rs 24,999 respectively.
Xiaomi has also announced an upgrade plan for Redmi Note users. The company says that if customers exchange an old Redmi Note phone to buy Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge, then they will be given an additional discount of Rs 4,000. In such a situation, in total, the user will get a discount of up to Rs 8,000 on this phone. If all these discounts are met, then this phone can be purchased for Rs 28,999 and Rs 20,999 respectively.
Features of Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge:
- It has a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with a pixel resolution of 2400 x 1080. Its refresh rate is 120Hz.
- This phone is equipped with Mediatek 920 Dimensity processor. It has up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
- The phone has a 4500mAh battery which supports 120W fast charging.
- The phone has a triple rear camera whose pixel resolution is 108 megapixels. The second one is 8 megapixels ultra-wide angle. The third is a 2 megapixel sensor. The front sensor of 16 megapixels has been given in the phone.
- This phone works on Android based on MIUI 12.5.