New Delhi: Aadhaar card (Aadhaar Card) Important documents have been made today. It is used not only as an identity card but also for many other purposes, including taking advantage of government schemes, getting vaccinated against corona. So if the information in Aadhar card is wrong then big problem can arise. Therefore, if the information on the Aadhaar card is incorrect, it needs to be corrected immediately, otherwise problems arise. Aadhar card contains your name, date of birth, photo and address etc. All this information needs to be accurate. If your date of birth is incorrect, you can easily correct it. UIDAI Has provided a simple process for this. You can correct this mistake at home. Let us know the process about this.
Make a change in the date of birth on the Aadhaar Card
- Click on the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ to change the date of birth online.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number and verify the captcha code.
- Next click on Send OTP option. This code will be sent to your mobile number.
- Verify the OTP sent to your mobile number and log in.
- Now Date of birth Select the option.
- Then scan and upload the original documents as evidence.
- If you do not know what documents are required to change the date of birth, click on the link https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf. Here you will find complete information.
- Submit documents after uploading.
- After this process the date of birth on the basis will change. You can then print the updated Aadhaar card online.
In the meantime, remember that your mobile number needs to be linked to Aadhaar in order to change the information on the Aadhaar card. OTP will come to this number for verification. In addition to the date of birth, you can also change other misinformation on Aadhaar in minutes online. You do not have to go to the Aadhaar service center for this.