Take care of your car like your skin in winter, otherwise it will fall apart.
Winters have increased, just as your skin needs extra care, similarly a car also needs more maintenance. If you do not take proper care of your car in winter, it can cause huge losses. Your car may betray you in the middle of a journey. The fun of your journey may also be spoiled. In such a situation, it is very important to maintain the car in winter to avoid any kind of damage. Here we will tell you tips to keep your car completely healthy. After this your car will run fine and there will be no problems.
Pay special attention to these things
- Cold weather affects many parts of the car, increasing the risk of the car getting damaged. in winter car maintenance To keep it, these things should be kept in mind.
- Keep changing the oil and filter from time to time. Engine oil becomes thick in winter, which can cause damage to the engine. In such a situation, engine oil and filter should be changed every 3,000 to 5,000 kilometers in winter.
- Keep checking the coolant, coolant helps keep the engine cool. Coolant can freeze in winter, which can damage the engine. Be sure to check the coolant level in winter. If the coolant has frozen, it needs to be replaced.
- The battery gets discharged quickly in cold weather, hence in winter the battery should be charged when its charge is low. If the battery is old or damaged, it should be replaced.
- In winter, snow and dew/steam accumulates on the wiper blades, due to which the wipers do not function properly. Therefore, if the wiper blades are damaged then the wiper blades should be replaced in winter.
- Tire pressure decreases in cold, it is important to check tire pressure from time to time. If the tire pressure is low, it should be increased.
- There is a lot of fog these days, so you can keep a car fog remover in your car. Actually, due to fog, visibility reduces due to which an accident can occur on the road.
If you don’t take care, you will suffer losses
If the car is not maintained in winter, you may have to face these problems. You may have to spend a huge amount to get them repaired.
- If you do not take care of the car in cold weather, the engine will not start during the journey.
- The car engine may overheat.
- Braking may be affected.
- Wipers may stop working properly.
- If the tire pressure is not correct, the car’s tires may burst.