Bajaj CT 125X Vs Hero Super Splendor Comparison: Bajaj Auto last month launched its new bike in the 125 cc segment, named Bajaj CT 125X. In the Indian market, this bike has a direct and tough competition from Hero MotoCorp’s Hero Super Splendor. Today we are going to compare the specification and price of both these bikes. So let’s take a look..
- Bajaj CT 125X comes in a total of 3 color options.
- Hero Super Splendor comes in 5 color options.
- It is being claimed that the Bajaj CT 125X gives mileage of up to 65 kmpl.
- Hero Super Splendor gives mileage of up to 60 kmpl.
- Bajaj CT 125X has a 124.4 cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled SOHC, DTSi engine for power.
- For power in Hero Super Splendor, 124.7 cc air and oil cooled, 4-stroke engine has been given. Fuel injection technology has been used in this.
- The engine of Bajaj CT 125X generates maximum power of 10.9 PS at 8000 rpm and 11 Nm of peak torque at 5500 rpm.
- The engine of Hero Super Splendor generates maximum power of 10.7 bhp at 7500 rpm and peak torque of 10.6 Nm at 6000 rpm.
The engine of Bajaj CT 125X and Hero Super Splendor is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- Bajaj CT 125X Its length is 700 mm. Its wheelbase is 1285 mm. Its seat height is 810 mm.
- Hero Super Splendor Its length is 2051 millimeters. Its wheelbase is 1273 mm. Its seat height is 798 mm.
- The Bajaj CT 125X has the option of 240 mm disc or 130 mm drum brake at the front. At the same time, 130 mm disc brake is available in its rear. Talking about safety, CBS feature has been given in its rear.
- The Hero Super Splendor has the option of choosing either a 240mm disc brake or a 130mm drum brake at the front. At the same time, 130 mm synchro brake has been given in its rear.
- The front stroke of Bajaj CT 125X has 125 mm telescopic suspension. At the same time, 100 mm stroke in its rear, Nitrox suspension with SOS has been given.
- Telescopic suspension has been given in the front of Hero Super Splendor. At the same time, 5-step adjustable hydraulic shock absorber has been given in its rear.
- The starting Delhi ex-showroom price of the drum variant of the Bajaj CT 125X is Rs 71,354, which goes up to Rs 74,554.
- The starting price of Hero Super Splendor (TVS Raider 125) starts at Rs 77,500, which goes up to Rs 81,400 on its disc variant.