The award ceremony took place on December 22. Each winning startup received an NFT statuette. The winners also attracted investors and received support, including money.
Among the Russian startups-winners are the following:
- DeepTech: Composite Vision. Creates software and hardware solutions based on artificial intelligence for the production and quality control of products from composite and other functional materials.
- HR-tech: Inapp. Creates technological solutions in the insurance industry.
- Metatech: It’s Alive Lab. Creates content for the metaverse.
- Retail Tech: QVALON. Created a program for real-time personnel reallocation and automated filling of checklists.
- Cybersecurity: MySafeTrade. The project is an online platform where buyers and sellers can agree on terms and securely conduct a transaction.
- The most global startup: FIXAR. Develops software for aircraft.