Bajaj CT 125X Vs TVS Raider 125 Price and Specifications Comparison: This month Bajaj Auto has launched its new bike in the 125 cc segment. It has a direct and tough competition from TVS Raider in the Indian market. Today we are going to compare the specification and price of both these bikes. After this you will be able to decide for yourself which of these bikes will be the best in your budget. So let’s take a look.
- Bajaj CT 125X comes in a total of 3 color options.
- TVS Raider 125 comes in four color options.
- It is being claimed that the Bajaj CT 125X gives mileage of up to 65 kmpl.
- TVS Raider 125 gives mileage of up to 65 kmpl.
- Bajaj CT 125X has a 124.4 cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled SOHC, DTSi engine for power.
- TVS Raider 125 has a 124.8 cc single cylinder, air and oil cooled SI engine for power.
- The engine of Bajaj CT 125X generates maximum power of 10.9 PS at 8000 rpm and 11 Nm of peak torque at 5500 rpm.
- The engine of TVS Raider 125 generates maximum power of 11.22 bhp at 7500 rpm and peak torque of 11.2 Nm at 6000 rpm.
The engine of Bajaj CT 125X and TVS Raider 125 is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- The wheelbase of Bajaj CT 125X is 1285 mm.
- The wheelbase of TVS Raider 125 is 1326 mm.
- The Bajaj CT 125X has the option of 240 mm disc or 130 mm drum brake at the front. At the same time, 130 mm disc brake is available in its rear. Talking about safety, CBS feature has been given in its rear.
- The TVS Raider 125 has the option of choosing either a 240mm disc brake or a 130mm drum brake at the front. At the same time, 130 mm synchro brake has been given in its rear. For safety, synchronous brake technology has been given in it.
- The front stroke of Bajaj CT 125X has 125 mm telescopic suspension. At the same time, 100 mm stroke in its rear, Nitrox suspension with SOS has been given.
- Telescopic suspension has been given in the front of TVS Raider 125. At the same time, gas charged, monoshock, 5-step adjustable has been given in its rear.
- The starting Delhi ex-showroom price of the drum variant of the Bajaj CT 125X is Rs 71,354, which goes up to Rs 74,554.
- The starting price of TVS Raider 125 (TVS Raider 125) is Rs 82,953, which goes up to Rs 87,469 on its disc variant.