- You can use two WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
- You can also use two WhatsApp accounts in iPhone.
- You can use WhatsApp Business app.
Navi Delhi: Instant Messaging app The number of WhatsApp users is huge. One of your cool features WhatsApp Is widely used. However, there are some limitations to apps. Like you can’t use two WhatsApp accounts in one iPhone.
There is no special feature to use two WhatsApp accounts in the same phone. However, there is a simple way you can do this. This trick will be useful for private and business account users. Let’s learn how to use two WhatsApp accounts in one phone.
You can use two WhatsApp accounts in one iPhone
iPhone users authorized WhatsApp Business You can download the app to your phone and use two WhatsApp accounts. The app comes with regular features including features like auto-reply and catalog. If you use WhatsApp Business, the business tag will appear on the account.
Install Dual WhatsApp on iPhone
- First go to the Apple App Store and download WhatsApp Business. If you are already using regular WhatsApp app or WhatsApp Business, open WhatsApp.
- After the app, a regular and another business version app will appear in the iPhone.
- Now you want to use another mobile number for WhatsApp account. You can create another account using this number.
- After registering the number, complete the profile by filling in your name, email id and other information.
- Once all the process is complete you can use the secondary WhatsApp account.