If you are looking forward to sending money to your contact, WhatsApp UPI feature might help you in a smarter and smoother way. Here is a step-by-step guide to transfer money to your contact via WhatsApp.
WhatsApp has become a part of our lives – whether privately or professionally. The instant messaging platform was updated a few months ago and included a feature that allowed the user to make payments from the platform. The new WhatsApp UPI feature has been integrated to easily send and receive money.
With a single click, users could make payments through the instant messaging platform without additional apps or using additional storage space on their smartphones.
Since the new UPI payment o WhatsApp is a safe and secure way to make payments as claimed by WhatsApp owned by Meta, many of you still don’t know how to use the feature. So here we would like to help you enable the WhatsApp UPI payments and teach you how to send money from the messaging platform e.g. B. sending messages.
Here are the ways to configure payments in WhatsApp chat window. Follow the steps below for smooth operation:
How to Use WhatsApp UPI Feature: Step-by-Step Guide:
- Open WhatsApp
- Choose the chat window, to whom you would like to send money
- Now click on the ‘Rupee icon’ of the message bar
- Click on ‘Payment’
- After that, click on the Add your payment option
- Now choose the bank in which you have your account
- Add your registered mobile number (which is already registered with the bank)
- In case your WhatsApp number and registered bank number are the same, then WhatsApp will automatically read the same
- Now add your bank details on the platform
- Post checking your details, click on ‘Continue’
- Now type and fill the amount which you would like to send to a specific person
- Enter bank account UPI PIN and once entered, the money will be sent to the specific contact
You can further witness the transaction and payment status in the individual chatbox itself