Last week has been very special for India’s automotive sector. Last week, while Hyundai shared some important details about the Venue N line, Lamborghini launched the Huracan Technica in India. In addition, Mercedes launched the EQS AMG 53 electric performance sedan. What else was special in the car market of India in the last week, read this top car news:
- Hyundai Venue N Line Unveiled : Hyundai has lifted the curtain by releasing the teaser of Venue N Line . This upcoming car will be launched in India on 6 September 2022. Interested customers can book it by paying a token amount of Rs 21,000. Many updates will be done to its exterior and interior, which will make it look different from the standard Venue. It will get red bumper inserts and skid plates like the i20 N Line.
- Mercedes EQS AMG 53 Launch : Mercedes has launched the EQS AMG 53 , the performance version of the EQS electric sedan in India . It is powered by an electric motor which is powered by a 107.8kWh battery pack. The motor in it gives power of 761 PS and its range is up to 586 km in full charge.
- Lamborghini Huracan Technica Launch : Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Technica in India . It is powered by a 5.2 liter naturally aspirated V10 engine that generates 640 PS of power.
Testing and Teaser
- Mahindra Thar seen again during 5 door testing : The 5-door version of Mahindra Thar has been seen again during testing. Its front design is similar to the 3-door Thar but its length has increased. It can be launched in India in 2023.
- Maruti Baleno seen during crossover testing : These days Maruti is working on a Baleno based SUV car . Recently this crossover car has been seen during testing. It can be presented at Auto Expo 2023.
- New Mahindra Bolero seen during testing : The new Mahindra Bolero has been seen during testing . Mahindra’s new logo has been seen in the testing model.
- XUV300 Sportz seen during testing : Mahindra showcased the XUV300 Sportz, an upgraded version of the XUV300 , at the 2020 Auto Expo. Now this vehicle has been seen during testing. In India, it can be launched on the festive season.
- Kia Sonet X Line Teaser Released : Kia Motors has released the teaser of Sonet X Line . Some sporty elements have been given in it. It will be based on the top variant of the Sonet car which will be launched in September.