Demand for electric vehicles in India has increased over the past year. So many companies have launched their electric vehicles in the market. Electric scooters and bikes are the most preferred among them. In the year 2022, some similar electric bikes will be launched with new features. These bikes can run 100 to 250 kms on a single charge. It will have drum and disc brakes along with a lithium ion battery. Let’s learn about the upcoming electric bikes.
- Hero Electric AE-47: Hero Electric AE-47 is the first electric motorcycle of the Hero brand. It will run at a speed of more than 85 km per hour. Also supported by 4000 watt electric motor. The AE-47 has a lightweight portable lithium-ion 48V / 3.5 kWh battery. This battery can be fully charged in four hours. The AE-47 has two power modes. It is claimed to cover a distance of 85 km to 100 km on full charge. However, in eco mode, a single charge will cover a distance of approximately 160 km.
- Ultraviolette F77: This electric bike will be launched in the first half of 2022. The bike is in the final stages of testing. The Ultraviolet F77 is a high-performance electric motorcycle. The speed of a motorcycle is 140 km per hour. The range of this electric scooter is claimed to be 150 km. The F77 features remote diagnostics, over-the-air (OTA) updates, regenerative braking, multiple ride modes, bike tracking, ride diagnostics, and more.
- Oki100: The Oki100 electric motorcycle is expected to launch in the first quarter of 2022. It is a high speed electric motorcycle which will give a maximum range of 200 kmph at a speed of 100-120 kmph. This bike has the option of a removable lithium-ion battery and a fast charger.
- Komaki Electric: Komaki Electric Vehicle will launch its first electric cruiser motorcycle in January 2022. The company claims to have a range of 250 km on a single charge. The Komaki Ranger has a 5000 W motor. In addition, the Komaki Ranger will have features like cruise control, repair switch, reverse switch as well as Bluetooth connectivity.
- Prevail Electric: This is a new electric vehicle start-up company in Gurugram. Working on a new electric motorcycle in the new year. The maximum range of this electric motorcycle is claimed to be 350 km. The new high-performance electric motorcycle will come in variants. In the first variant you will get a top speed of 120 KMPH, while in the second variant you will get a top speed of 180 KMPH.