UPI Tips: Today almost everyone prefers to do this work online instead of going to the bank and transferring money. For this, PhonePe, Google Pay and Paytm are being used more. We prefer to pay for everything from home electricity bills to flight tickets online. But sometimes it happens that people send money to someone else in haste. In such a situation, due to lack of information, people have no other way but to get upset. But today we will tell you a trick that will help you get your money back.
This is how you will get money back
- Whenever something like this happens, first search by typing NPCI on Google.
- After the search result appears, click on the link appearing first.
- This will open the official site of NPCI.
- On the site, you will see a three-dot menu at the top of the left side, click on it.
- Clicking on the three-dot menu icon will open many options in front of you.
- Go to the Get in Touch section at the bottom of those three.
- In the Get in Touch section, you have to click on the UPI Complaint option.
- After clicking on the UPI Complaint option, go to the Transaction option.
- After clicking on the Transaction option, some important questions will be asked.
- Now fill the answers to all the important questions asked and submit it.
- Know that after making a UPI complaint, the money transferred to the unknown number will be returned in a few hours.
It may be noted that this is the official site of the Government of India. Which helps people to get back the money transferred to the wrong account.