Evergreen Cars.Image Credit source: Auto Company’s Websites
There are many cars in India which have been selling continuously for the last many years. Irrespective of the era, there is no difference in their popularity. Over the years, these cars have settled in the hearts of people. maruti suzuki alto, Tata Safari Models like Mahindra Bolero have been selling in the country for a long time. No matter which new car goes in front of these cars today, their sales are not affected. Let’s take a look at a total of 5 cars that have no dearth of fans.
For some people a car is more than a car. This is the reason why people take great care of their cars. Let us have a look at the list of 5 cars which have made a strong inroads in India.
5 evergreen cars of the country
- Maruti Suzuki Alto: Maruti Suzuki Alto continues to be popular even today. This car is being sold for the last many years. The price of Maruti’s hatchback car is very low. Apart from this, the maintenance of Alto is also not much. That’s why its craze has never diminished among the people.
- Tata Safari: Hardly anyone has had the same charm as Tata Safari. In its initial days, this SUV used to wreak havoc in the white colour. The politicians of the country used to travel by Tata Safari. Due to the features like driving position, comfortable cabin, the demand of this SUV remains even today.
- Toyota Innova: Toyota Innova is a name that has given a distinct identity to the Japanese car company. Be it big family or businessmen, politicians or common fleet operators, everyone has given love to the Innova. Even after the arrival of new models like Innova Crysta, many people read the poems of the old model.
- Mahindra Bolero: Mahindra Bolero is the company’s first SUV, and it was launched in 2000. Since then till today it is one of the best selling cars of the company. Apart from the normal roads, the Bolero has remained a demanding SUV due to its ability to run on bumpy roads.
- Honda City: Honda City owners still find themselves very close to the sedan car. The car has had such a great journey in India that the company launched five generation models. With all the upgrades and updates, this car remains the favorite of the people.