Top 10 SUV Cars: A total of 12,053 units of Tata Nexon have been sold in December 2022. This figure is 7 percent less than the 12,899 units sold in December 2021. Let us see which are the top 10 best selling SUV cars in the country last month.
Top Selling SUVs in India: in the Indian auto market SUV The car segment is booming. New car buyers are buying SUV cars in large numbers. Like Tata Nexon, Maruti Brezza, Hyundai Creta Stylish SUV Available at reasonable price. In such a situation, the craze of SUVs is continuously increasing among the buyers of new cars. If you want to know which SUV sells the most in India, then we have brought complete information for you. Here you can see the top 10 SUVs of the country, which have been bought the most in December 2022.
Tata Nexon is at number one in the list of best selling SUVs in December 2022. Despite a drop of 7 per cent, the Nexon continues to be the most liked SUV in the country. Last month it sold a total of 12,053 units. Maruti Suzuki Brezza has been at number two, while Tata Punch has occupied the third number. According to the sales of December 2022, let’s look at the top 10 SUVs in the country.
Top 10 SUV Cars: The reign of these SUVs
- Tata Nexon: In December 2022, a total of 12,053 units of Tata Nexon have been sold. In December 2021, a total of 12,899 units were sold. This means that there has been a decline of 7% in the sales of Nexon. Despite the low sales, the Nexon remained the best selling SUV in the country.
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza: Maruti Suzuki Brezza has captured the second number with 18 percent growth rate. Last month, a total of 11,200 units of Brezza were sold, whereas in December 2021 only 9,531 units were sold.
- Tata Punch: Tata Motors has bagged the third position. Tata Punch is the third best selling SUV in India with a growth of 32%. In December 2022, it sold a total of 10,586 units, while in December 2021, the sales figure was 8,008 units.
- Hyundai Creta: Hyundai Creta has also performed well. 10,205 units have been sold in December 2022 as against 7,609 units of Creta in December 2021. During this, the sales of Hyundai Creta have increased by 34 percent.
- Hyundai Venue: Hyundai’s Venue SUV is also at number five. In December 2022, a total of 8,285 units of this car have been sold. However, compared to the December 2021 sale, last month’s sales were 20% less. In December 2021, 10,360 units were sold.
- Mahindra Scorpio: Mahindra Scorpio SUV ranked sixth in terms of sales. The amazing thing is that there has been a jump of 299% in the sales of Scorpio. In December 2022, 7,003 units were sold, while in December 2021, 1,757 units were sold.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara: The Maruti Grand Vitara has also sold well. In December 2022, Maruti has sold a total of 6,171 units of Grand Vitara. This SUV comes with hybrid technology and was launched only last year.
- Kia Seltos: Kia Seltos has registered a growth of 49% surprising everyone. The South Korean company has sold a total of 5,995 units of Seltos in December 2022. Whereas, in December 2021, the sales figure was only 4,012 units.
- Kia Sonet: Kia Sonnet has also registered a tremendous growth of 61 percent in sales. As against the sale of 3,578 units in December 2021, 5,772 units have been sold in December 2022. Last year was a great year for the Kia SUV.
- Mahindra XUV700: This is the second SUV from Mahindra in the list of top 10 SUVs. Mahindra XUV700 is the 10th best selling SUV in the country with 41% growth. Last month it sold a total of 5,623 units, whereas in December 2021 only 3,980 units were sold.