Aprilia Sports Bike: The upcoming bike looks exactly like a toned-down variant of the RS 660. This bike will compete with TVS Apache. Check here to know about the price and specifications of this bike.
Aprilia Sports Bikes: Currently in the premium 300cc sports bike segment KTM RC 390, TVS Apache RR 310, BMW G 310 RR And Honda CBR300R is in possession of. Kawasaki Ninja 300 3.4 lakh comes close to Rs. Recently K 300 R has been launched. However, it is worth noting that there are no Italian brands in it. Another one from this segment Bike has been spotted. this one New Aprilia Sports Bike Which has been seen during testing in Baramati. this bike exactly Rs 660 Looks like a toned-down variant of the K. This upcoming bike will compete with TVS Apache.
New Aprilia Sports Bike
The new bike looks like a toned-down variant of the RS 660. As per reports, the bike gets a dual headlight setup with a pilot lamp at the centre. There is a possibility of LED in this bike. It is mostly seen that every other bike in this segment has LED. There could also be taillights. The rider footpegs in this bike are set rear. In such a situation, it becomes easier for the rider to balance the bike. Its front gets a disc brake like the new generation KTM RC 300.
Engine Specifications and Expected Price
- As of now, there is not much information about its engine specs. According to the reports, it can be estimated that it can be between 300cc to 400cc with single-cylinder architecture.
- It will be able to generate around 35 to 40 bhp power and 35 Nm torque.
- Could offer ride-by-wire, liquid cooling, slip and assist clutch, quick shifter (at least for upshifting), dual channel ABS, riding modes and modern TFT display.
- Despite being globally famous, Aprilia is not very popular in India. We get the RS and the Tuono lineup both in the middleweight and liter class segments.
- When looking at Japanese offerings in the middleweight and liter class, Aprilia tends to be expensive.
- If Aprilia had launched the RS 150 and the Tuono 150 in India, it would have been easier to launch the upcoming bike.
- Marketing this upcoming bike could have been a lot easier if the company had built a brand identity in the affordable sporty motorcycle segment.
- According to the reports, the ex-showroom price of this bike can be Rs. 3.5 lakhs.