Now you can easily reset the audio setting of Windows 11.
Users have many options for the audio setting of Windows 11.
You can also fix the problem by updating or reinstalling the sound driver.
New Delhi. No matter what computer you have, audio problems can occur in your windows at any time. At the same time, if we talk about window 11, then in this you get many options to control the sound level. Because of this many times you spoil the sound setting. If you use Windows 11 and want to reset your Windows audio settings, you have several options for setting up.
Almost every Windows app has its own volume level, which allows you to precisely control the sound, but if you’ve messed up the volume level, you can fix it by going to Windows 11’s Settings app. Apart from this, you can also reset the sound device.
how to set volume level
1. First of all, on your PC by pressing Windows Key + I or right-click on the Windows icon in your taskbar and open your Settings app.
2. In the System tab, click on Sound.
3. Then scroll down to click on Volume Mixer.
4. Here scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Defaults for all apps button to reset sound device and volume.
5- When you see a checkmark next to this button, it means that you are done.
Update or Reinstall PC’s Sound Driver
Apart from this, sometimes there is a problem with the sound driver of your PC. If your sound driver is not working properly, you can update or reinstall it. This may solve your problem.
how to update sound driver
1. Right-click on the Windows icon on your taskbar and then select Device Manager.
2. Scroll down to Sound, video and game controllers, and then expand the menu.
3. Search your main sound driver here. On most PCs this is called Realtek(R) Audio, but it may be different depending on your setup.
4. Now first of all right-click on the sound driver and select Update driver. When asked whether you want to search automatically or browse for updates, select Automatic.
5. If that doesn’t work, right-click the sound driver again and select Uninstall device. When asked if you really want to uninstall it, just confirm it.
6- Now restart your computer As soon as your computer starts, your sound driver will be installed again.
Apart from this, you can also fix the problem of sound devices paired in your Windows by resetting each sound device to its default settings.
How to make sound driver settings
1. For this, first open the Settings app and click on Sound. Then scroll down to select More sound settings.
2. This will open a new menu, in which all your audio output and input devices will be listed. Right-click on the device you want to repair.
3. Now you will see a pop-up. Click on the Advanced tab given in it, then click on Reset Defaults at the bottom.
4. If it is available, click on Spatial Sound tab here and click on Restore defaults there also.
It is important to repeat this process for each audio device that is not working. In this case, if any of the restore default buttons are grayed out, it means that the device is already using the default settings.