People often make mistakes while posting on Instagram.
However, the app allows its users to edit the post.
Users can correct mistakes by editing their posts.
New Delhi. The most frustrating aspect of most social media apps is that you can’t edit a post once it’s posted. However, Instagram is an app that gives you a chance to rectify the mistakes made in your own posts. The platform allows its users to edit posts quickly and easily, so if you also make mistakes while posting on Instagram, you can easily correct them.
Let us tell you that on Instagram, you can edit the captions or mistakes in the alt text that accompany any photo or video posted on the platform. If you also want to edit your own post, then we are going to tell you how you can edit it.
how to edit instagram post
1. First of all open Instagram app on your mobile.
2. Tap on your profile picture icon.
3. Now tap on the post you want to edit.
4. Tap on the more icon – three lines in the top right corner of the post.
5. Now tap on Edit in the pop-up menu.
6. After this edit the caption- You can also tag people from this screen.
7. Complete this process here.
8- After this tap on the top-right corner of the screen to save the changes.
how to post on instagram
1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
2. Now tap the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. After this select the photo or video that you want to post.
4- Here tap Next in the top right corner of the screen.
5- Then add filters and edit the post, and when you’re done, tap Next in the top right corner of the screen.
6- Write your caption on the next screen.
7- Tap the Share option in the top right corner of the screen.
If you have made a post and after posting you see any mistake or flaw in it, then you edit it immediately and share it again after perfecting it.