- The wait for OnePlus 10 Pro is over
- Launch date information revealed
- Will get more than one features
New Delhi.OnePlus 10 Pro The wait is over. OnePlus The launch date of 10 Pro has been revealed and this smartphone is set to launch in the month of January. Its official launch date has been revealed on the Chinese microblogging platform Weibo. According to the report, OnePlus 10 Pro can be introduced in China on January 11 this month. However, so far no clear information about its global launch has been revealed.
However, according to a report that surfaced a few days ago, OnePlus 10 Pro is currently being launched only in China. Apart from this, some information related to the features of OnePlus 10 Pro has also come out. What features (potential) you can get in this, they also tell.
Key things related to OnePlus 10 Pro:
- According to the information revealed, you can get a camera setup with HasselBlad branding from OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Facility of 50W wireless charging can also be available.
- There is also talk of getting 80W wired charging.
- Talking about its display, you can get a 2K Curved AMOLED display in it.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC can be found.
- Talking about the camera, users are expected to get a 32MP selfie camera in this.
Tipster Abhishek Yadav has also shared some details related to the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone with his Twitter handle. A video of the phone has been shared by Tipster, in which the design of the front and back panels of the phone is shown. Also, the launch date of the smartphone has also been revealed at the end of this video.
According to the information revealed, the rear camera module with HasselBlad branding will be found in the back of this smartphone, which will have three large camera sensors. Also an LED flash light can also be found. At the same time, there is also a possibility of getting a punch-hole camera with a curved display at the front.
Possible features to be found in OnePlus 10 Pro 5G:
- In OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, users can get a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED display panel. According to the leaked information, the display of the smartphone will support 2K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- In this phone you can get Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
- Talking about its storage, it is expected that you will get 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.
- Talking about the phone’s battery, users can get a strong 5000mAh battery with 80W wired and 50W wireless fast charging support.
- Talking about the camera of the phone, then a triple rear camera setup can be found in the back of the smartphone. The phone will have a 48MP primary camera. At the same time, you can get 50MP ultra wide angle camera and 8MP telephoto camera in it.
- For selfies, you are expected to get a 32MP camera in it.
- According to the leaked information, this smartphone will support Dual Nano 5G SIM card.
- In this, you are expected to come with USB Type C, WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity features.
- This flagship smartphone of OnePlus is also expected to get ColorOS12 based on Android 12.