New Delhi: Aaadhaar Update: Aadhaar card is one of the most essential documents in India. It is mostly used for government and private works. Aadhaar card is required to be shown at almost all places. But, the photo which is on the Aadhaar card. Many feel shy to show it. Because, the photo on Aadhaar card looks blurry and a bit black. If your Aadhaar card photo is not good, you can easily change it from your mobile, update the photo. It is processed in just a minute. Know the details.
Complete the process on the official website of UIDAI
If you want to change your Aadhaar card photo, this facility is now also available online.
One can easily change name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth and photo on Aadhaar with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India. If you don’t know about this process then today we are telling you this process here. Know the details.
Easiest process to update photo in Aadhaar
1. To update photo in Aadhaar card first you need to visit UIDAI website.
2. Now you have to go to the Aadhaar section and download the Aadhaar enrollment form update form.
3. Now you have to fill the form and submit it to the Permanent Enrollment Center.
4. Biometric details are taken at this place.
5. Now you have to deposit Rs.100 to complete the process.
6. After completing this process you are given Acknowledgment Sleep. in which the URL is given.
7. You can check the updates using this URLN.
8. After this you are updated with Aadhaar image.