A Redmi Note 12 Pro user from India named Naveen Dahia reported that his new smartphone caught fire when he was in his breast pocket.
On February 13, 2023, I purchased a Redmi Note 12 Pro smartphone. April 11, 2023 in the evening I worked in my field. The phone was in the top pocket of his shirt. I felt a burning sensation in the pocket area and saw that my phone was on fire.
Naveen Dahiya He immediately took out his phone from his pocket and threw it on the ground. Fortunately, Naveen Dahiya was not injured, but the phone was completely. The next day, he called Redmi support.
Naveen Dahiya added that since he has not received a response from Redmi, he intends to sue the company.
Previously reportedthat the Redmi Note 5 Pro that exploded in India killed an 8-year-old girl.