Thursday, December 1, 2022
HomeDigit NewsTesla has no battery shortage for the first time in years

Tesla has no battery shortage for the first time in years

Tesla confirmed that for the first time in history it has no battery shortages and added that it may expand its supplier list.

The news was revealed by Tesla’s VP of Investor Relations at the Goldman Sachs Business Insider conference, who confirmed that the company is getting the right amount of traction batteries for the first time in years thanks to the rapid expansion of its suppliers.

In addition to Panasonic, Tesla supplies lithium batteries to LG Energy Solution and CATL, while in the future Tesla will not be limited to this list, planning to include new suppliers. Tesla itself produces traction batteries, the volume of which will determine the pace of development of the entire electric vehicle industry in the future.

Tesla uses about 90% of the batteries it receives from suppliers in its electric vehicles, with the remaining 10% going to stationary energy storage systems.

- Advertisement -
MOBILE

- Advertisment -

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Auto

Two Wheeler

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

Digit News

spot_img