- With the help of codes you can get all the information in the phone.
- IMEI number easily understood by code.
- Touchscreen, RAM information will also be available.
New Delhi : A few years ago you had to find out the balance in the SIM from a feature phone code Was thrown away. This code starts with * or #. Now no one uses this code in general. However, there are a number of secret codes that you can use to find hidden information in your phone.
These secret codes of Android phone can be very useful for you. These codes will come in handy, especially if the device is locked or lost by mistake.
These Android secret codes are very easy to use. All you have to do is enter the code on the dialer screen. You want to enter these codes just like you dial a phone number. After dialing the code, press the call button. With the help of this code you will get a lot of information from IMEI number to the menu for repairing the phone. These codes work on all Android smartphones. Some codes, however, are for specific devices only.
These are fun Android secret codes
- * # 06 # – This code will show the IMEI number of your device.
- * # * # 225 # * # * – This code will inform your device’s calendar storage.
- * # * # 426 # * # * – This code will inform the Google Play service
- * # * # 1234 # * # * – This gives information about the PDA software version in the phone.
- * # 12580 * 369 # – This code gives information about the software and hardware of the phone.
- * # 7465625 # – This code gives information about the lock status of the device.
- * # * # 232338 # * # * – This code will provide information about the MAC address of the device.
- * # * # 2663 # * # * – It provides information about the touchscreen version of your smartphone.
- * # * # 3264 # * # * – This code will inform the RAM version of the device.