According to the source, in December, five models of Skoda cars rose in price in Russia by up to 23,000 rubles.
The equipment has also been updated, for example, the new Kodiaq has a 2.0-liter diesel engine with 150 hp. with a robot, the previous generation Kodiaq has lost the basic Active version, the Octavia liftback is no longer sold in the Active Plus version with a 1.4 liter engine (150 HP), and the Rapid in the Style trim level is not available with a 1.6 liter gasoline engine (90 h.p.).
New prices for Skoda in Russia:
- Karoq – from 1,644,000 rubles. (rise in price by 3000-6000 rubles.)
- Kodiaq 1 R – from 1,966,000 rubles. (5000-8000 rubles)
- Octavia – from 1,598,000 rubles. (1000-5000 rubles)
- Rapid – from 1,020,000 rubles. (4000-21000 rubles)
- Superb – from 2,388,000 rubles. (3000-23000 rubles).
Just over a month ago, we reported that Skoda Karoq, Kodiaq, Octavia and Rapid cars have risen in price in Russia, while sales fell 45%.
At the end of last month, Skoda sent a letter of service to its dealerships in Russia, in which it threatened with sanctions for misconduct and the imposition of additional equipment.