New Delhi: Smartphones store many important data, from photos to files. So Smartphone Theft or damage is a major problem. About 2 lakh smartphones are stolen worldwide every year. Billions of phones are damaged. In addition, many laptops shut down. This prevents data from being restored to this device. This data is also lost if the device is damaged. However, we will tell you a simple process through which you can store data online for free. The Google App will help.
Store data on the Google Drive app
- First of all install and open Google Drive app in the phone.
- Now you see the + sign on the home screen. Click on it.
- Then the upload option appears, tap on it.
- Now select the file from the phone’s storage that you want to upload to the drive.
- Once the file is selected, it will be uploaded to Google Drive.
- Note that an Internet connection is required to upload the file.
- You can also upload files by creating different folders.
Set up Auto Backup
- Open the Settings app in your phone.
- Click on System and tap on Backup.
- Now back up to google drive Click on
- If you have more than one account, select the account you want to back up.
- Then tap on Back up now.
In the meantime, backup of contacts, SMS, settings and call history to Google account is set automatically. 15 GB storage is provided by Google for free. Also, if you want more than 15 GB of storage, you have to pay. However, you Photo And you can upload more files by reducing the video quality.