New Delhi: Holi is celebrated on a grand scale all over the country. Holi It has been just two days and people are getting excited about this occasion. The Corona virus epidemic, which has been raging for the last two years, has eased this year. With the declining number of patients, many are planning to celebrate Holi and Dhulivandan with enthusiasm. You Holi 2022 You can also celebrate Digital Holi by greeting your friends and relatives over the phone. Instant greetings from your phone Messaging app You can also send greetings from WhatsApp. Primarily for chatting WhatsApp Is used, so you can send special stickers to greet WhatsApp distant relatives.
Instant messaging app WhatsApp sending stickers has increased. From birthday to any festival, we send greetings to friends and relatives through sticky stickers. You can also celebrate Holi by sending colorful stickers to others. Not only this, you can also create your own special stickers. You can also use a cartoon or a photo of yourself when wishing. You can wish others happy Holi through WhatsApp stickers, let’s find out.
Download this way Holi WhatsApp Stickers
- First of all open the WhatsApp chat window.
- Now go to the smiley icon in the window and click.
- Here you will see the option of GIFs and stickers.
- Click on the sticker icon in it.
- Here you will see the option of Get More Stickers. Tap on it.
- Clicking on the link will redirect you to the Google Play Store.
- Search Happy Holi here and you will see new stickers.
- From here you can download your favorite stickers pack.
- After downloading the stickers pack, go to chat and greet your friends by tapping on the stickers.