Selling your old smartphone can cost you heavily. These days the market is full of new smartphones. Companies try to give something new every time in their latest smartphone. In such a situation, we start feeling our phone old. A large number of users start trying to change the phone only after one to one and a half years. Many people sell their old phone and buy a new one, although this can land them in big trouble.
while selling old phones, people often delete all the pictures and videos of the phone. They feel that now their data cannot be accessed by any unknown person. But it is absolutely wrong to think so. Actually, just by pressing the delete button, the pictures disappear from the gallery but then get stored in another place. Anyone can get them again.
There can be many ways to do this. The first way is to move your photos to the Recently Deleted folder, and restore them from there. If the person has removed the pictures from there too, then another method will be used. There are many recovery software also available in the market, through which the deleted photos can be restored from the phone.
Follow this method to avoid
1. First of all, prepare a backup of your important data and save it with you.
2. Logout from all the apps on the phone.
3. Remove your SIM card and microSD card from the smartphone.
4. Just deleting the pictures is not enough, factory reset your phone.
5. Go to the phone’s Settings, search for the reset option, then go to factory reset and reset the phone completely.
6. By doing this, the entire data of the phone will be cleared.