Monday, February 6, 2023
HomeDigit NewsSamsung is offering a special Buy Now Pay Later offer for flagship...

Samsung is offering a special Buy Now Pay Later offer for flagship smartphone buyers

New Delhi: Samsung Offers: Samsung has announced ‘Buy now Pay later’ service for Indian customers. The special thing is that this service is only for Samsung Galaxy S22 series and foldable Fold 3 and Flip 3 smartphones. The company will launch its annual Unpack 2022 event a few days later on August 10. Samsung says the company is offering this service for the first time on its flagship and foldable phones. The service will allow customers to ‘buy premium smartphones from the company more easily’ and Samsung’s new service is aimed at ICICI Bank credit card users. Whose minimum credit limit is Rs 1.5 lakh.

Samsung says that with Buy now Pay later, customers can pay up to 60 percent of the total amount in installments over 18 months. At the same time, the remaining 40 percent will be paid in the form of bullet payments in the 19th installment. The 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant of the Samsung Galaxy S22 is priced at Rs 1,09,999. At the same time, the 12GB RAM and 512GB storage variant comes at Rs 1,18,999 and the 12GB RAM and 1TB storage variant at Rs 1,34,999. The 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of the Galaxy S22 is priced at Rs 72,999 and the 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 76,999.

Talking about the Galaxy Fold 3, the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 1,39,999. The 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 1,47,999. At the same time, the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of the Flip 3 can be bought for Rs 84,999 and the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant for Rs 89,999. Available on Samsung’s flagship and foldable phones, the Buy Now, Pay Letter service is available at retail stores across the country.

MOBILE

- Advertisment -

Auto

Two Wheeler

Digit News

Jobs