Royal Enfield: The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 will be the first product launch by the company next year. The new cruiser was first seen at the 2022 EICMA in Milan. This was followed by his debut in India at Rider Mania in Goa. The model will be made available for sale in the early weeks of January 2023. However, the official launch date has not been announced yet. Let us tell you 5 facts about it.
- The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 will be made available in two variants – Standard and Tourer, which are estimated to cost around Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh respectively. This will be Royal Enfield’s most expensive offering in the country.
- Standard variants will come in Astral ( Black, Blue, Green ) and Interstellar ( Gray and Green ) Color Scheme. At the same time, the tourer version can be in the Celestial ( Red and Blue ) Color options. The tourer variants will have a particularly large windscreen and large seats available for rear seating.
- The Royal Enfield Meteor 650 will be the third model of the brand, designed on RE’s 650cc platform. However, it has an all new chassis. The total length, width and height of the bike is 2260mm, 890mm ( without mirrors ) and 1155mm respectively.
- Its wheelbase is 1500mm and ground clearance is 135mm. The cruiser seat height is 740mm. Its curb weight is 241 kg ( 90% with fuel and oil ). Its fuel tank capacity is 15.7 liters.
- It has 648 cc, air and oil-cooled, parallel twin engine. The bike manufacturer says it offers a Max power of 47bhp at 7,250rpm and 52Nm peak torque at 5,650rpm. It has a 6-speed Constant Mesh gearbox.