The accessories kit of Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been made available in Urban Inspiration Theme and Suburban Inspiration Theme, which has been priced at Rs 18,160. Such accessories have been added to these kits which enhance its look. This bike also looks very attractive like this but through these accessories, you can enhance its look even more.
Talking about the urban kit, it has been given bar and mirror, bash plate, small flyscreen, cushioned and comfortable seat, LED indicator, tailgate, engine crash guard, tail tidy. On the other hand, the Sub Urban Kit gets touring mirrors, silver sump guard, large engine guard, custom black seat, pillion backrest and black commuter pannier. It can be said that this kit has been designed keeping in mind the long ride.
If you do not want to buy the complete kit, then the company provides many parts as separate accessories. Let us know about them.
- Silver Sump Guard – Rs 3250
- Black Commuter Pannier Rail – Rs 2200
- Black/Silver Oil Filler Cap – Rs 1050
- Black Touring Mirror – Rs 6850
- Black Commuter Pannier – Rs 2350
- Black Bar & Mirror – Rs 6450
- Black and Mirror Mount – Rs 650
- Black Large Engine Guards – Rs 3300
- Black Passenger Backrest Pad – Rs 1050
- Black Compact Engine Guards – Rs 3000
- Black Passenger Backrest Mounts – Rs 1750
- Black LED Indicator – Rs 4750
- Silver LED Indicator – Rs 4750
- Tinted Flyscreen – Rs 2350
- Black Water Resistant Bike Cover – Rs 1100
- Navy Water Resistant Bike Cover – Rs 1100
- Black Commuter Waterproof Inner Bag – Rs 1150
- Black Custom Seat – Rs 4500
- Black Signature Bench Seat – Rs 4500
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is powered by a 349 cc engine that produces 20.2 bhp of power and 27 Nm of torque and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. This bike offers a maximum speed of 114 km/h. The Hunter 350 weighs 181 kg, which is 10 kg less than the Meteor and 14 kg less than the Classic 350.
Talking about its braking, 300 mm disc brake has been given in the front wheel and 270 mm disc brake in the rear wheel. Dual channel ABS has been given in its metro variant and single channel ABS has been given in the retro single variant. At the same time, for suspension in Hunter 350, telescopic forks have been given in front and twin shocks at the rear.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is the cheapest model of the company, due to which not many features are available, but if you want to improve it, then the company provides a lot of accessories so that it can be made better.