Details of employment registration (UP sewayojan me registration kaise kare), online registration (registration) in employment office in UP in this way.
The Employment Exchanges operated under the Department of Training and Employment inform the unemployed candidates registered with the office against the vacancies notified by the employer and provide employment opportunities to them. At the same time, unemployed candidates are informed about employment opportunities through career counseling. Employment fairs are also organized by the department by inviting private sector employers to provide employment opportunities to more and more unemployed.
employment registration details
The UP government is going to make it mandatory for the government and private job seekers to register themselves with the UP government department. The government will start a column in almost every government application form where all the applicants must mention the UP Employment Registration Number. That is why it is important for every student registered with UP Sevayojan.
Important Documents for Registration
Before applying online candidates need the following documents. Without these documents no candidate can apply for employment registration.
- caste certificate number
- identity card
- passport size photo
How to register in UP Sewayojan?
Procedure for online registration in Employment Exchange UP:
- First of all open sewayojan.up.nic.in in any browser.
- Click on the “Create a Free Account” button.
- Create a free account page will open.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Mobile No., E-mail Id, Password.
- A verification code will be received on the mobile number and email provided by you.
- You can fill out your profile by entering the verification code.
- After completing the profile you will tick “I agree” on the “Declaration” page.
- After which you can print your profile and registration certificate.
This UP Employment Fair Registration More details about the news can be checked from below.