in centigs for wifi password on android phone
macOS PC is required for the appn device.
It is necessary to connect the Mac to your personal hotspot.
New Delhi. People forget their WiFi password many times. One of the reasons for this is that while creating a password, people pay attention to the fact that their password should be secure and no one can steal it. In such a situation, many times people make difficult passwords and later forget them themselves. If you also have such a problem and you are unable to recover the password, then this story is for you.
If you have also forgotten the password and want to know it, then here we are telling you some tips by which you can see the password of your home WiFi. That too through your Android or iOS mobile.
check wifi password on android phone
- Open Settings and tap on WiFi & networks.
- Click on the lock or ‘i’ icon of the WiFi you are connected to or of your saved networks.
- Click Share Password.
- You may need to enter your device unlock PIN or fingerprint to unlock the screen.
- A screen will open in which the QR code and Wi-Fi password will be written above or below it.
- Now, you can also connect to other devices using a password or simply scanning a QR code.
check wifi password on iphone
Follow these steps to find out WiFi password on iOS mobile using MacOS PC-
– Open Settings on your iPhone.
– Open iCloud.
Tap on the option of keychain.
Go back to Settings again and switch on your Personal Hotspot.
Now connect your Mac to your Personal Hotspot.
-Open Spotlight Search (CMD + Space) and type Keychain Access and press Enter. ,
– Now you can search for the WiFi network whose password you want to find.
A pop-up window will open showing the details of the network.
Tap on ‘Show Password’.
– Enter your credentials.
Your Mac WiFi network password will appear.