New Delhi: To deliver free food to the poor in the country Ration Card Is used. Not only for the grain but also as proof of identity Ration card Is an important document. If you do not have a ration card, you can easily apply for it at home. You do not have to go to a government office often to get a ration card. In addition, you can also check the status of the ration card at home. Also, you can include the name of a person in your family even if it is not included in the ration card. You can also download the e-ration card from the state government website. Let us know the whole process for this.
Who can apply for Ration Card?
Anyone with Indian citizenship can apply for Ration Card. Parents can include the names of children below 18 years in the ration card. A person below 18 years of age can apply for a separate ration card.
You can apply online
- You need to go to the official website of your state to get the ration card. Citizens of Maharashtra mahafood You can apply by visiting .gov.in.
- After that Apply online for ration card Click on this option.
- As an identity card for making ration card Aadhaar card, Voting ID card Passport, Health Card, Driving License etc.
- You will be charged from Rs 5 to Rs 45 for ration card. After filling the application form, submit the fee.
- After field verification, if your application is found to be correct, you will get ration card.
These documents are required for making ration card
You can use Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, Government Issued Identity Card, Health Card and Driving License for making ration card. In addition, some documents like PAN card, passport size photo, proof of income, electricity bill as proof of address, gas connection book, telephone bill, bank statement or passbook, lease agreement etc. will be required.
Check the status of the application
- Once you have applied for a ration card, you can track the status of the application at home. For this go to the official website of the Department of Food.
- Then click on the Citizen Corner section.
- Now click on Track Food Security Application.
- Fill in one of the four options.
- Now you can see the status of the application.