Price Hike Alert: Cars of Mercedes-Benz India will become expensive from April 1 next month.
Price Hike Alert: The cars of luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz India will become expensive from April 1 next month. The company has announced to increase the prices of all models of vehicles by up to 3 percent. Due to the increase in cost, the cars of all models of Mercedes will increase from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh from next month.
The company has said in its statement that apart from the continuous increase in input cost, the logistics cost has also increased due to which the company has decided to increase the prices of all its cars. The increase in input cost led to higher operating costs for the company, forcing Mercedes-Benz India to revise the ex-showroom prices of all model ranges.
Top 5 selling compact SUVs: Tata Nexon continues to dominate, here are the top 5 best selling compact SUVs in February
These will be the prices from April 1 (ex-showroom)
- A 200 Limousine – Starting From Rs 42 Lakh
- GLA 200- starting from Rs 45 lakh
- GLC 200- Starting from Rs 62 lakh
- GLE 300 d 4M- Starting Rs.86 Lakh
- GLS 400d 4M- Starting Rs 1.16 Cr
- LWB E-Class 200- Starting From Rs.71 Lakh
- S-Class 350 d- Starting Rs 1.6 Cr
- AMG E 63 S 4MATIC (CBU) – Starting at Rs 1.77 Cr
- AMG- GT 63 S 4 Door Coupe (CBU) – Starting Rs.2.7 Crore
Audi cars will also become expensive from next month
Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Martin Schwenk said the price hike was necessary to offset the impact of increase in input and operational costs. Earlier this month, luxury car company Audi India has also announced to increase the prices of its cars by 3 percent from April 1. (Input: PTI)