PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Latest Update: Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Central Government sends an installment of Rs 2000 to the accounts of crores of farmers across the country. If you are also waiting for the 12th installment, then let us know when your money will come.
see when the money will come
Let us tell you that on 31 May 2022, Prime Minister Modi transferred 2000 rupees of the 11th installment to the account of more than 10 crore farmers. In such a situation, it is expected that for the 12th installment, its 2 thousand rupees will be transferred to the farmers’ account only after 1 September 2022. The first installment in the financial year comes between April and July. The second comes between August and November. 12th installment can come between 1st September to 10th September.
Last day to get e-KYC done
The last date for getting e-KYC done by the central government has been extended to 31 July. It is expected that this time the date for getting e-KYC done by the government has not been extended. If you have not done e-KYC yet, then you will not be able to get the benefit of PM Kisan Nidhi.
How to do your e-KYC
- First go to PM Kisan Yojana website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here in Farmer’s Corner click on E-KYC.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number here and click on the search tab.
- OTP will come on your registered mobile number, click on submit this OTP.
- Enter Aadhar Registered Mobile OTP and your e-KYC is done.