New Delhi: Smartphones are one of the most widely used electronic devices today. That being said, it would not be wrong. Everyone’s way of using a smartphone is also different. Not every user is handling smartphones properly. But, this can lead to problems. OnePlus’s Nord 2 mid-range phone has been the subject of a number of explosions in the last six months. Sometimes a smartphone overheating can cause the battery to explode, but not every time the phone gets hot the battery is the cause. Excessive use or stress on the phone’s processor can also increase the temperature of the phone. Find out why.
Companies offer different cooling systems:
While it is common for smartphones to overheat, it is not advisable for the phone to overheat and stay hot for too long. Smartphone companies offer different types of cooling systems in their devices. So that it does not overheat. But overheating of the device damages its interior and battery.
This also makes smartphones hot:
Excessive use of the phone’s camera, gaming for long periods of time, using the phone in high brightness, or running multiple apps at the same time can put a strain on the phone’s processor. At such times many elements of the phone are working together and the phone starts getting hot. Mobile phone bugs or updated software and malware are responsible for most cases of smartphone overheating. Software with malware or bugs run in the background and increase processing capacity. It is common for the temperature to rise while charging the smartphone. However, failure of the battery, charging cable, or charging adapter can be a problem. In addition, due to a breakdown in the internal parts of the phone, the phone may overheat.
Here’s how users can save phone from overheating:
Avoid using the phone constantly. Turn off features like location, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when not needed. Install new software and apps on your phone and use tools like Malwarebytes to prevent malware. Use the phone’s original charger for charging. If the phone keeps getting hot, take it to the Service Center. Also, avoid direct exposure of the phone to the sun.