Friday, September 30, 2022
HomeDigit NewsPAN Card: Even those below 18 years can get a PAN card!...

PAN Card: Even those below 18 years can get a PAN card! You will get many benefits, know the easy process

PAN Card: If you also want to apply for PAN card of a child below 18 years of age, then know that its process is quite easy. But there are many terms and conditions for this as well. 

New Delhi: PAN Card Latest News : PAN card is a very important document. Permanent Account Number (PAN) is one such document which is very important to provide for any financial transaction. It is needed for money transfer in a government office to opening a bank account or investing anywhere.

Usually people make PAN card after 18, but let us tell you that even before the age of 18, PAN card can be applied for. If you can also apply for your child’s PAN card, but for that it is very important to follow these steps.

If you also want to apply for PAN card of a child below 18 years of age, then its process is quite easy. Let us tell you that no minor can directly apply for a PAN card. For this, the parents of the child can apply on their behalf.

Here is the easy process of application

If you want to apply online for PAN card, then first of all you have to go to the website of NSDL.
During this, fill all the personal information by choosing the correct category of the applicant.
Now you upload the proof of the minor’s age and many other important documents including the photo of the parents.
During this, upload the parent’s signature only.
After paying the fee of Rs 107, you submit the form.
After this you will get a receipt number, you can use it to know the status of the application. 
At the same time, after applying, you will get a mail. 
– The PAN card will reach you within 15 days of successful verification.


These documents will be needed

Many documents are required for the application of PAN card.
# Address and proof of identity of the parents of the minor will be required.
# Address and proof of identity of the applicant is required.
# Along with this, it will be mandatory for the guardian of the minor to submit any one of the documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID as proof of identity.
# Along with this, a copy of Aadhar card, post office passbook, property registration document or original residence certificate will have to be submitted for address proof.
# Children need PAN card, when either the minor is earning himself, if you want your child to be the nominee of your investment or if the investment is made in the name of the child.

- Advertisement -


Two Wheeler


Digit News