New Delhi: Aadhaar card Now it has become a necessary document for everyone. Aadhaar is now used for many tasks. Whether government work or private, Aadhar card is now considered necessary. From the government scheme, the basis for mobile phone SIM card is considered. If you don’t want the Aadhaar card to go bad, print it on a plastic material. You can also convert Aadhar card to PVC card with the help of online process. You only have to spend Rs. 50 for this.
How to apply for Aadhar Card PVC Card
The new Aadhaar PVC card can be ordered online. The process for ordering online is explained below.
1) Go to the official Aadhaar website. Click on Aadhaar PVC Order under My Aadhaar tab.
2) Enter your Aadhar Card Number or Virtual ID Number or EID Number. Enter the security code. Send OTP. Or click on the TOTP button. Click on Send TOTP to get time based one time password on your mobile. Enter OTP on your mobile number. Select the Terms and Conditions option and click the Submit button.
3) Preview of your Aadhar card will appear on your screen. Make a payment and click on it.
If your mobile number is not linked then your Aadhar card preview will not be available.
4) Select the payment option. Pay by credit or debit card. Then click. Make payment through your net banking. Click on UPI to make payment through UPI system. You will have to pay Rs. 50 to get Aadhar PVC card.
5) Your payment becomes a receipt. You can download it. Rashidal can format PDF.
6) Aadhar PVC card can be delivered to your home through post office within five working days of receiving the order.