- Can easily make online payments.
- Online payment without internet.
- This feature is also available in feature phones.
New Delhi :smart Fone And the Internet has led to an increase in online payments. However, even without the Internet UPI Can make payments. Digital payments have grown in India in the last few years. You need to have an active internet connection to make the payment. But, even without the internet online payment Can. Let us know the process about this.
You can use UPI in offline mode using USSD code from your phone. Whether you have a smartphone or a feature phone, * 99 # supports both devices. Also, your phone number needs to be linked to a bank account to make UPI payments.
smartphone users PhonePe, Google Pay Etc. can be easily paid through UPI apps. However, feature phone users can avail this facility using * 99 # USSD code. This feature will also work in smartphones without internet.
Do this without internet UPI payment
- First type the USSD code * 99 # into your phone and tap on the call button.
- Now you will see different options. The first option is ‘Send Money’, so type 1 and press send.
- Now you will see different options. Of these, Mobile Number, UPI ID, Saved Beneficiary, IFSC will be A / C No. If the person to whom you want to send money has any of the above information, select that option.
- If you select the mobile number option, enter the person’s number. Then the account linked to that number will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the amount and press the send button.
- Then enter Remark.
- Now pay by typing UPI PIN.
UPI can disable USSD code
You can also disable the UPI USSD code. For this you have to dial * 99 # in mobile. Then select the fourth option My Profile. Next, select number 7. This will de-register the UPI. Now confirm your choice to disable UPI USSD code.