SBI Net Banking: In the earlier rounds, one had to go to the bank to get the work done by the bank. However, now a lot of work has become easier through net banking. With the help of net banking, now people can easily do many bank related work and can also do online transactions as soon as they sit at home. Online banking services have eliminated the need to go to the branch itself. The country’s largest lender is State Bank of India ( SBI ) among banks that provide online services to their customers.
User ID and password are required to use these services. When customers register for SBI’s Internet banking facility, they are given a specific user ID and password, these should also be updated periodically.
However, there are times that people forget their login credentials related to net banking. In such a situation, people do not remember what their login username and password was. However with the help of some easy steps you can regain your username and also change the password. Follow these steps for this.
– Go to onlinebi.com and click on Forgot Username.
– Enter the 11-digit customer information (CIF) number recorded on your passbook.
– Select your country, enter the register mobile number, write the captcha code and submit the details.
– Enter the one-time password sent to your phone (OTP), tap ‘Confirm.
– Now Username will be found on the phone.
– Go to onlinebi.com and click on ‘Forgot Password.
– Enter all the information sought. Now a new password will be found on the register email ID.
– Sign in with that password and change the password to keep your account secure.