OnePlus 9RT smartphone has been given many great features including 120Hz AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip and 65W fast charging.
OnePlus 9RT: Smartphone maker OnePlus has today launched its new smartphones OnePlus 9RT and OnePlus Buds Z2 in India. Many great features have been given in this smartphone including 120Hz AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip and 65W fast charging. OnePlus 9RT price in India starts from Rs 42,999. At the same time, the price of Buds Z2 has been fixed at Rs 4,999. Many features have been given in this smartphone including better processor, which we have told about here.
OnePlus 9RT: Will get many great features
- OnePlus 9RT comes with a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ certification, but there is no LTPO panel. The display is also protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The smartphone is powered by a 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with either 8GB or 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. Along with this, it also gets 128GB or 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage respectively. The phone also has an in-display fingerprint scanner along with stereo speakers.
- Talking about the camera, it has a triple camera setup at the back, which includes 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor, 16MP ultrawide sensor and 2MP macro sensor. There is also a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- For connectivity, the smartphone comes with Bluetooth 5.2, dual-band WiFi, NFC and a USB Type-C port. There is a 4,500mAh battery and the phone supports 65W Warp charging speed.
- The company claims that it can fully charge the smartphone in 29 minutes. Other features include 600Hz touch sampling and three WiFi antennas for better switching.
- The 8GB / 128GB variant of OnePlus 9RT is priced at Rs 42,999. The phone will be available in India in two colors – Hacker Black and Nano Silver. The sale of the phone will start from January 18.
What’s special in OnePlus Buds Z2
The OnePlus Buds Z2 replaces the company’s OnePlus Buds Z budget TWS earbuds. The new Buds Z2 comes with ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) feature that supports ambient noise up to 40dB. It also comes with 11 mm dynamic drivers and has three microphones on each earbud. The OnePlus Buds Z2 are also sweat-resistant, IP55-rated and come with a hydrophobic nano-coating. The charging case is also IPX4 rated. The OnePlus Buds Z2 is priced at Rs 4,999 and is available in two color variants – Obsidian Black and Pearl White.