KVS Answer Key 2023 Objection Window To Close Today: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan had released the KVS answer key a few days back. This answer key is provisional on which objections were invited from the candidates. The open objection window for this will be closed today i.e. on Friday, March 10, 2023. Those candidates who want to object these answer keys of KVS, they should object today. After today they will not get this chance. To do this, the candidates have to visit the official website of KVS.
Raise objection from this website
To object to the KVS answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, whose address is – www.kvsangathan.nic.in, As per the information given in the notice, the objection on the answer key can be done online only. There is a link for this on the website. To raise an objection, candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000. Pay this fee through credit/debit card.
If the objection turns out to be correct, then this amount will be returned to the candidate. So they are advised to use their credit or debit card only so that the money can be returned in the same.
Objection with these easy steps
- To object to the answer key, first go to the official website i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Here the Challenge link will be given under the Notices section, click on it.
- By doing this, a new website page will open on which the candidates will have to login.
- Enter your login details on this page and submit.
- Now object against the answer key and pay the application fee.
- Once the process is complete, press the submit button.
- By doing this, the objecting process will be completed.
- Download the page from here and take out its hardcopy and keep it. This will come in handy later.
To object, go to this direct link.
Read also: Recruitment on bumper post in DSSSB
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI