Credit Card Bill Payment: If you are a Paytm user, then this news is of your use. Digital payment app Paytm has made the bill payment fee expensive from its wallet balance, giving a jolt to the people paying the credit card bill. Now customers will have to pay more charges for making credit card bill payment from Paytm Wallet.
Now customers will have to pay 1.18% charge
Earlier, customers did not have to pay any charges for bill payment by credit card through Paytm Wallet, but now after the change in the rules of the company, now customers will get 1.18% on credit card bill of more than Rs 10,000. charge will have to be paid. This charge will have to be paid on payment of credit card bill through Paytm Wallet. Now customers will have to pay Rs 10,118 for Rs 10,000.
Many options are available for credit card bill payment
It is worth noting that for the convenience of the customers, Paytm allows many types of credit card bill payment options. This includes options for UPI, Paytm Bank, Debit Card, Paytm Wallet Balance and Net Banking. Along with this, the special thing is that if you pay your credit card bill through Paytm Bank, Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI, then you will not have to pay extra charges, but you will have to pay 1.18% charge on bill payment from Paytm Wallet. Will happen.
How to make credit card bill payment from Paytm app-
- For this, first you open the Paytm app.
- Next you click on Recharge and Bill Payment option and click on Credit Card Payment.
- Next, you will see the Pay Bill For New Credit Card option to pay the bill of credit.
- You will then be asked for a credit card number. After filling it, click on Proceed option.
- After this, pay the bill by selecting your payment option.