New Delhi. Nothing company’s new earbuds have been launched in India. This is the second earbuds from Nothing to be launched in India. Which has been launched in India as Nothing Ear (Stick). The company claims that Nothing Ear (Stick) will get 29 hours of playback time. The big 12.6mm driver has been given in the earbuds. In which you will get enhanced sound quality.
Talking about the price of Nothing Ear (Stick), it is more than Realme and Xiaomi smartphones. The price of Nothing Ear (Stick) is Rs 8,499. It can be purchased from e-commerce platforms Flipkart and Myntra from 17 November 2022. The earbuds will be available for sale in 40 countries. This includes countries in the UK, US and Europe.
Specifications of Nothing Ear (Stick)
- The Nothing Ear (Stick) is claimed to get rich depth, clear highs and bold detail with 12.6mm drivers. The company claims that the sound quality will be excellent at different frequencies.
- The earbuds weigh only 4.4 grams. However, silicone ear tips are not available in earbuds like Ear (1). This means that background noise will be completely blocked.
- These earbuds will come with active noise cancellation support. The earbuds will come with high bass technology support.
- Nothing Ear (Stick) will be supported by three high definition mics, which will work to reduce the louder background noise. This will provide a clear calling experience during strong wind and congestion.
- The earbuds will come with press control support. Users will be able to play, pause and skip tracks by touching the earbuds. Active voice assistant support will be available in the earbuds.
- If we talk about the battery, then you will be able to listen to songs in Ear Stick for 7 hours. Along with this, calling experience will be available for 3 hours. You will be able to use the earbuds for 22 hours with the case. Fast charging support has been provided in the earbuds.