Electric scooters are becoming very popular in the country nowadays. In this too, brands like Ola and Ather are discussed the most. But do you know that apart from these people also like many other electric scooters. See here the list of Top-5
Talking about the most popular electric scooters in the country, you will get to hear about Ola and Ather. But do you know that apart from these, there are many other brands of electric scooters in India, which people are buying fiercely. Let us tell you like this Top-5 Electric Scooters of India About this…
If we look at the figures of electric 2-wheelers sold across the country in January 2023, then the sale of Ola Electric has increased by 1480 percent on an annual basis. While the sale of Ather Energy has increased by 362 percent. While TVS Motors has been at number two in terms of sales figures.
- Ola Electric: Ola sold the maximum number of electric scooters in January. The company’s sale has been of 17,474 scooters. Whereas last year the company sold only 1,106 electric scooters in January.
- TVS Motor Company: TVS its only electric scooter in the market TVS iQube sells. In January, the company’s sales increased by 757 percent to 9,916 units. In January last year, it was just 1,157 units.
- Ather Energy: Ather Energy’s sales have also increased by 362 percent in January. Ather 450X 8,687 units have been sold. Whereas last year the company sold 1,881 scooters in January.
- Hero Electric: This company has sold 6,266 scooters in January. Although this is 23 percent less than the sale of 8,153 units in January last year.
- Okinawa: Okinawa is also included in the list of top-5 electric scooters in the country. In January, the company has sold 4,238 units of it. These are 25 percent less than the 5,615 units sold in January last year.
Apart from this, another very popular electric scooter in the country Bajaj Auto Of Chetak EV Is. The company has sold 2,564 units of it in January. This shows a growth of 319 percent as compared to 612 units sold in January last year.