Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023: Government is giving 50 thousand rupees under Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana 2023: How to Apply Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023 Online Form Girls will get it. Under this scheme, the state government provides a support amount of ₹ 50000 to the parents or guardian of the girl child in 6 installments. In this scheme, the first installment is deposited in the account after the birth of the girl child when she is discharged from the hospital. After that the age of the girl child exceeds 1 year, then she is given the second installment of ₹ 2500.
After that, the third installment of ₹ 4000 is given to the girl child for taking admission in a government / government school. And after that, the fourth installment of ₹ 5000 is given for taking admission in class 6. ₹ 11000 is given for taking admission in class X and ₹ 25000 for taking admission in class 12th, in this way a total amount of ₹ 50000 is given. This installment is given to only two surviving girl children of a family. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you should read it carefully, so the complete information has been published in detail.
The Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana was launched in the year 2016-17 when the budget was announced. Those parents / guardians of the day girls born after 1st June 2016 can take part in this scheme. The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2023 is to take good care of the girls by the Government of Rajasthan and to keep the sex ratio equal in the society, to improve their education and to develop positive thinking towards women in the society. For detailed information related to Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023, read the entire article carefully.
Under Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2023, assistance will be given in total 6 installments
- First of all, when the girl child is born, after that on being discharged from the hospital, Rs 2500 will be given.
- After that, when the second girl child turns 1 year old, she will get 2500 when she is vaccinated.
- The third installment will be ₹ 4000 when the girl child is admitted in class 1 in the government school.
- The fourth installment will be of ₹ 5000 on taking admission in class 6 in the government school.
- ₹ 11000 will be given to the girl child of fifth class when she will take admission in government school in class 10th.
- The sixth installment will be ₹ 25000 when the girl child passes class 12th.
Eligibility and conditions for taking benefits in Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
- The girl child who was born on or after June 1, 2016.
- Those girls whose parents have Aadhaar card and Jan Aadhaar card.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the girls of those families who were born in Rajasthan or are natives of Rajasthan.
- To get the first instalment, it will be mandatory for the parents of the girl child to take the birth of the girl child in a government hospital.
- To get the second installment, the parents of the girl child will get all the vaccinations as per the Mamta Card or Mother Child Health Card issued by the Health Department.
- To get the benefit of the third instalment, only two children of the parents should be alive.
- To get all the installments of Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022, the parents of the girl child must read the official notification, complete information is available in it.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023 Important Links
|Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023 Start||Start|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram / Whatsapp Group||Click here|
Different applications are given for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2023 at different times for which the last date of application is kept separately.
Under Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana, those parents / guardians can take benefits whose girl child was born on or after June 1, 2016.