Wednesday, April 17, 2024
HomeNewsMukesh Ambani did not make the same mistake as Dhiru Ambani, know...

Mukesh Ambani did not make the same mistake as Dhiru Ambani, know who has how much stake in Reliance?

Mukesh Ambani and Dhirubhai Ambani

The pre-wedding ceremony of Anant Ambani, younger son of Reliance Industries owner Mukesh Ambani, is going on in Jamnagar. Today, March 3, is the last day of this three-day long ceremony. More than 1 thousand guests from across the country and the world have come to attend this event of the Ambani family. Famous American singer Rihanna has also given her performance. From Mark Zuckerberg to Bill Gates have reached there.

This ceremony was organized so grandly that the whole world became interested to know about the Ambani family. Today we are going to tell you about the shares received by the Ambani family in Reliance Industries, because the Ambani family has been able to reach here today because of this company. It is a different matter that today the Ambani family has expanded its business into other businesses also.

Ambani did not make the same mistake as Dhiru Ambani

Mukesh Ambani has divided the shares equally between his two sons and one daughter. He does not want to make a mistake like Dhirubhai Ambani. Let us tell you that when Dhirubhai Ambani died. Then Reliance Group was torn into two. When Reliance Industries came to Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Capital went to Anil Ambani.

Who has the most shares?

To know the answer to this question, first of all know how much stake the promoters i.e. the owners of the company have in the company? The answer is that the promoters of Reliance hold 50.30 percent stake. The remaining 49.70 percent shares are with the public. The thing to note here is that the Ambani family does not have the entire stake in these 50.30% shares. Mukesh Ambani has got only a few shares in Reliance Industries. Some of it has been divided in equal parts among the families.

Kokilaben has more shares

Six members of the Ambani family have shares in this company, which include Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, Akash, Anant and Isha Ambani. Whereas Mukesh’s mother Kokilaben Dhiru Ambani has the maximum share. According to the report of Hindustan Live, Ambani has distributed 80,52,021 shares equally among his three sons. While mother Kokilaben holds 1,57,41,322 shares, which is 0.24% stake in the company.

Reliance is the biggest company

At present the price of one share of Reliance Industries is Rs 2,980. This price is after the market closed on March 2. This company has given a return of 23% in the last 6 months. If we talk about 5 years, this figure seems to cross 137%. Let us tell you that the total market cap of Reliance is currently more than Rs 20 lakh crore. It is the company with the highest market cap in India. Its chairman is Mukesh Ambani.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular