Moto E13 Launch Date: Motorola’s upcoming smartphone will be launched tomorrow in the Indian market. See the possible price and specification of the smartphone here.
Moto E13 Launch Date: Motorola Latest Smartphone from Moto E13 It will be launched in the Indian market on February 8 i.e. tomorrow. According to media reports, the company can present the latest smartphone in the budget smartphone portfolio. The possible price of the upcoming smartphone can be less than Rs 10,000. If seen, at present, there are already many smartphones in the affordable segment in the market. In such upcoming smartphone See here the complete details of how it can be different from other smartphones. according to reports Moto E13 Many features have come to the fore even before its launch. Let’s say Moto E13 What can be the possible specifications of.
- Storage: According to the dedicated page of Moto E13 on Flipkart, this handset can come with 64GB of internal storage. This phone will get 2GB and 4GB RAM variants. MicroSD card slot will also be provided in the handset. Its storage can be increased up to 1 TB.
- Display and Software: The handset will feature a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display that offers HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 269 pixel density. The upcoming Motorola phone will work on Android 13 Go Edition.
- Chipset: Mali G57 MP1 GPU has been used for graphics with Unisoc T606 SoC chipset for speed and multitasking.
- Battery Capacity: A 5000mAh battery will be provided in the handset. This smartphone will come with 10W charging support. Motorola claims that the phone’s battery can last up to 36 hours on a single charge.
- Camera Setup: For photography and videography, a 13-megapixel single camera will be available in the rear of the phone, while a 5-megapixel camera has been given in the front for selfie.
- Dimensions: The length-width of the phone is 164.19 x 74.95 x 8.47 millimeters and its weight is 179.5 grams.
- Connectivity: Moto E13 includes features like Bluetooth version 5, Wi-Fi, USB Type C port and GPS.